Diamond For Venus
VENUS the planet.
Venus is regarded the brightest planet only after the sun and the moon in the sky. Venus or Shukra is the teacher of demons. He is also allotted the office of a minister in the nine planets Solar system. It is to be said that Lord Shiva imparted the knowledge of making the dead alive (Mrityusanjivini Vidya) to Shukra. It represents luxuries, romance, partnership wealth, beauty, arts, comforts, jewelry, happiness, and vehicles. Diamonds are also associated with luxuries, jewelry, wealth, beauty etc. Sukra or Venus has since antiquity symbollized beauty, not just in material life but inner life as well.
DIAMOND the gem for Venus.
is harmonized by Diamond the king of gem. It is the
most precious mineral. It is famous for its surprising luster, hardness
and beauty. It is know as 'hira' in hindi. Diamonds high
lustre symbolizes the refined liveliness and loveliness of nature
within and around us. Diamonds are found in South Africa, Angola,
Botswana, Australia, Russia, India, Brazil and Venezuela.
Recognising a Diamond.
- A good quality diamond is highly radaint, glows, slippery, very hard and transparent.
- When kept under sunlight one can see rainbow like right rays coming from a real good quality diamond.
- A real diamond when put in the mouth of a stammering kid, removes his stammering.
- A good quality diamond shines like a glow worm in the darkness of the night
- A real diamond when placed in warm milk cools the milk.
- A real diamond when placed in liquid butter or ghee (clarified butter) at room temperature solidifies the butter or ghee.
Wearing a Diamond.
- Diamond should ideally be worn on a Friday in shukal pakshya, under the Hora of Venus, that falls in the Bharni, Pushya, Purva Phalguni or purva shhaada nakshatras.
- It should be put in a gold ring.
- It should be ritually energised by 16000 times jaap of shukra beej mantra, Om Draan Driin Draun sa: Shukraaye Nameh
- It should be worn on the Middle finger .
- The gem should be of atleast 1 ratti.
- The wearer should religiously give away milk, silver, curd, mishri, rice, white clothes and sandalwood etc to brahmins after wearing the ring.
Benefits of wearing a Diamond.
- A high quality diamond in powdered form (bhasm), when had with honey or milk fat helps in various ailments like physical weakness, impotency, semen issues, wind related ailments, mental weakness, heart disorders etc.
- A properly worn diamond is effective for a period of 7 years from the date of wearing.
- A diamond has the powers has hypnotising others.
- It helps in starting a family, having kids, increases wealth- both monetary and land, makes marriage work, prevents ailments like epilepsy, impotency, rheumatism, hydrocil, shortage of semen and other sexual diseases
Who Should Wear a Diamond.
Diamond must be worn by those whose Zodiac moon sign or rashi is Libra (tula) or the venus's position in the horoscope is weak. It is usually beneficial for the following zodiac moon signs Taurus, Gemini, Virgo, Libra, Capricorn and Aquarius.
GENUINE and PURE GEMSTONES