Yellow Sapphire For Jupiter
JUPITER the planet.
Jupiter is the largest and heaviest planet in the solar system and the teacher (Guru) of Gods; Jupiter is given the ministership among the assembly of nine planets. The Jupiter is a sattvik and benefitting planet, significator of luck and fortune. The colour of the Jupiter is yellow. Thursday is his days and northeast is his direction.
YELLOW SAPPHIRE the gemstone for Jupiter .
The gemstone representing the positive powers of Jupiter in Vedic Astrology and Vedic Gemology is the Yellow Sapphire also known widely as Pushparagam and Pukhraj.It is known as 'push raja' in sanskrit and as 'pukhraaj' in hindi. Yellow sapphire is a mineral. After analyzing chemically it is proved that aluminium, hydrovisil and florin are present in it. It is found in India, Sri Lanka, Burma, Thailand, Cambodia, Australia, East Africa, United States and Brazil. It is weighty, smooth, transparent, and found in many colours - white, light and deep yellow and light orange.
Recognising a Yellow Sapphire.
- A pure and good quality yellow sapphire is slippery to touch, feels heavy when taken in hand, is transparent and has a natural glow and shine.
- If bitten by a poisonous insect, rubbing a genuine yellow sapphire on that spot neutralises the venom.
- When immersed in a unboiled cows milk for 24 hours, a genuine good quality yellow sapphire does not loose its glow and shine.
Wearing a Yellow Sapphire.
- Yellow Sapphire should be worn on a Thursday of shukal paksh, in the hora of Jupiter..
- It should be set up in a ring made of gold.
- It should be energised with the recitation of brihaspati beej mantra, " Om Aain Kliin brihaspatiye nameh. "
- For energising, the ring should be immersed in ganga jal and cows unboiled milk in copper utensil, followed by yellow flowers and 19000 times jaap of beej mantra while standing in the hora of the jupiter.
- Than it shall be worn on the Index Finger.
- The gemstone should be of 3, 5, 7, 9 or 12 rattis.
Benefits of wearing a Yellow Sapphire.
- The yellow sapphire is regarded as the best of gems in the same way as Brihaspati is the teacher of gods. Brihaspati (Jupiter) represents wisdom, religion in human life. Therefore it is such a gem which is worthy to be worn by all.
- The wearer of yellow sapphire gets the knowledge of law, ethics, wit, wisdom, pleasure of getting issues, worldly happiness, Para physical bliss, physical power, cleverness, long life, good health, food grains, prosperity glory and mental peace.
- It is the most beneficial to the authors, writers, barristers, traders and businessmen.
- A pure yellow sapphire gem increases physical and mental strength, health and longevity of life.
- It promotes marital bliss, birth of a son, religious and related activities.
- It removes ghost-pret related issues.
- When taken with honey, on the recommendation of a trained vaidya, it cures jaundice, throat infections, tooth ailments, bad breath, piles etc.
Who should wear Yellow Sapphire.
Yellow Sapphire must be worn by those whose Zodiac moon sign or rashi is Pisces (meen) or the jupiter's position in the horoscope is weak. It is usually beneficial for the following zodiac moon signs Sagittarius, Aries, Cancer, Scorpio and pisces.
GENUINE and PURE GEMSTONES